- Click 'Write' button on the main page or the fan club page.
- There are three different types of the post:
Post : Write freely about stars and fan clubs.
On-air : Broadcast your own channel
Poll: Start a survey about the celebrities
- You can add a list of shared fan clubs when you write a post. The post will be exposed on the shared fan club pages that you have added. By sharing your posts on the proper fan clubs, communicate with more fans who would be interested to read your posts!
- Posts and polls that a fan writes are only exposed on the home and the fan clubs page. The poll list from the Fan Clubs page only shows the official polls posted by GURUPOP Admin. Participate on the official polls now! For every polls we give Lucky Voter Cards to the participants!
- First, you can get Celebrity’s Fan Club Cards by joining the K-POP Star fan club. You can join the Fan Club by clicking ’Add to My Fan Clubs’ button on any Fan Club page. Second, you can get Celebrity’s Limited Edition Cards by participating Missions of GURUPOP Star’s Quests. If you click this link, you can participate in the ongoing Star’s Quests and you will be able to get the cards just by participating them.
- Fan Club Ranking : Fan Club Ranking is determined by Gurupop Fan Club Activity Index based on the number of joined members, posts and comments of a fan club.
- User Ranking : User Ranking is determined by Gurupop User Activity Index based on the number of posts, comments and acquired cards of a user.
- Card Ranking : The cards that have been selected from the most number of users as their Favorite Cards are ranked as Most Selected Favorite Cards. The cards acquired by the most number of users are ranked as Most Popular Cards.
- Real-time Ranking shows the ranking of the most active fan clubs at the moment at GURUPOP. The number of new fan club members and the number of the new posts shared on the fan club are considered to calculate the ranks.
- Every time announced at GURUPOP is based on the Eastern Standard Time(EST) of the United States. If you are living in a place with different time zone, please go to this link and select ‘EST’ on ‘From Time Zone’ section and select your location on ‘To Time Zone’ to convert the time accordingly.
- At the upper right side of page, click on MY GUROOM button to go to your GUROOM. At your GUROOM, click on Settings tab and change your nationality information. On this page, you can also change your personal information including your username, password, gender, birthday and profile image.
- Most of the cards you have can be given to the other fans. However, some of the cards related to your special activity or honor cannot be given. These cards are not exposed on the list when you try to give your cards to other fans.
- For Mission 1 ‘Best SNS Promoters’, if you share your own promotional link, the visitors by your link will be counted. However, the number of the visitors is not the only factor for choosing the winner. We also consider how active you have been within GURUPOP community as well.
For Mission 2 ‘Best Fan Post Writers’, the objective quality of your work is not our top priority to be considered. Rather, we try to consider your determination to put your valuable time and effort for supporting the K-pop star. Even if you are not a skilled artist or a writer, if you did your best for producing your work, you will be a strong candidate to be a winner. Please note that we consider how active you have been within GURUPOP community in this mission as well. Sometimes, K-POP stars see your works and send us notifications. We take account of their opinions for choosing the final winners as well. We do not see how many views and comments you would get. So, you do not have to spend time to ask people to write comments and POP your post. Please show everyone your true love of the K-POP Stars and you are all set. If you have more than one works to be considered, please edit your original post to add your additional works.
Please note that we try to provide more chances to the fans who have not received any prizes at GURUPOP yet. So, if you win a prize in any GURUPOP events, you would wait two weeks to win an additional prize. After two weeks, you will be able to win a prize again.